- User’s Relationship with IDEAL MEDIA
- 1.1. The User’s use of the IDEAL MEDIA website, services and information provided by the IDEAL MEDIA website is subject to the terms of the following Terms of Service Agreement (TOS) between the User and IDEAL MEDIA.
- 1.2. The User is defined as anyone who uses the IDEAL MEDIA website and any information and services provided by IDEAL MEDIA.
- 1.3. The IDEAL MEDIA website refers to the Internet site with the address idealmedia.com as well as banners and advertisements on other websites with a hyperlink(s) to idealmedia.com.
- 1.4. IDEAL MEDIA “services” refers to the ability that IDEAL MEDIA gives Users to publicize ads on the IDEAL MEDIA website in the form of an article caption (or post), short description and picture with a link to the website where this article is published. IDEAL MEDIA doesn’t create, write, or publish news stories or articles.
- 1.5. The IDEAL MEDIA website, services, and information will be referred to collectively as the “”Services”” in this document excluding any additional services provided to the User by IDEAL MEDIA under a separate written agreement.
- 1.6. IDEAL MEDIA reserves the right to change the Terms of Service (TOS) without notifying the User.
- Accepting the Terms
- 2.1. In order to use the Services, the User must first agree to the Terms of Service (TOS). The User may not use the Services if he/she does not accept the TOS. If the User is already using the Services, but the User has not accepted the TOS, then the User must stop using IDEAL MEDIA’s Services immediately.
- 2.2. The User can accept the Terms of Service simply by using the Services. In this case, the User understands and agrees that IDEAL MEDIA will treat his/her use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms of Service from that point onwards.
- Use of Services by the User
- 3.1. IDEAL MEDIA enables the User to create ads from the articles published at the original website where the news and articles were published. The content of the ad’s post/caption/announcement/headline/hyper-link/photo (hereafter referred to as “Link”) may differ from the content of the article for which the link was made.
- 3.2. In any Link, the User can use any picture or image which is published on the same page of the website where the original article is published and is relevant to the article. This picture or image will be published as a thumbnail. The User who publishes the Link and the website where the aforementioned article was published bear complete responsibility for any infringement of a third party’s copyright (copyright of the person(s) or organization(s) who created or owns the content of the article or photo) if such an infringement of copyright occurs.
Ideal Media Makes it Easy
Our dedicated team will take you through customization and installation.
Full Time, NYC Based Account Management
We are here to help you create the best campaign possible.